fAlLiNG INtO inFINIty!

Adsorb If nOT absorb what opinions i HAVE to offer.:P

The faulty Time slip

I was looking for meandering experiences
something new

Then I came back to reality
Who am I
What have I been doing all these years
I've come to a standstill
unable to move forward

Unable to think
THINK.
NO it isn't working
All that felt important,
is losing its significance.

Still basking on my past glories
Too paranoid to move ahead.

What was it that I desired,again?!
I'm forgetting.
FORGOTTEN.

See how time messes with my brain
It's leaving me behind mercilessly!

I'm trapped in this warped illusion
I can't see what is ahead of me,I don't know what i've left behind.


I'm stuck in this faulty time slip
Back to square one.

I was looking for meandering experiences
something new..
                               -sre

0 responses to d event:

Post a Comment