fAlLiNG INtO inFINIty!

Adsorb If nOT absorb what opinions i HAVE to offer.:P

A Eulogy

A eulogy.


I cannot cry.
cannot make a sound.
In disarray I am
Hollow.

Too afraid to emote
vulnerable to agony


An empty shell
detached.
When words fail me
The expressionless,cold self takes over
I'm in chaos.

I feel the cold stares of the people around me
dressed in black for this solemn occasion
Lying in front of me is my soul
The hollow empty shell

For my soul that rests so peacefully on the ground
This is my eulogy.

                              -sre

1 responses to d event:

Hello, i believe i got disconnected somehow, i didn't want the last thing i said to be "does that mean you're secretly a bimbo?" it is a nice place you've got here, fine poems.
That's all i wanted to say, now i can go to sleep a little more at ease, be happy, i hope you see this some time.

 

Post a Comment