fAlLiNG INtO inFINIty!

Adsorb If nOT absorb what opinions i HAVE to offer.:P

For the love of drawing.


For all the Deathgods,shinigamis and reapers assembled together

(The tripster in me :Colours and Forms Series)

^had made this for a band's album art


Mad Hatter:What 'saucery'  is this?


Mosaic:Sludge,stoner,doom 




"One begins to read between
The pages of a look.
The sound of sleepy music,
And suddenly, you're hooked.
I saw you, I saw you,
Coming back to me."~jeff airplane

Because art imitates life.


Typo -ive


Spirals in delirium




Ergo Proxy going under


Gaara
"You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars 
I've been living on the edge so long 
Where the winds of limbo roar 
And I'm young enough to look at 
And far too old to see 
All the scars are on the inside 
I'm not sure if there's anything left of me" ~Blue Oyster Cult


0 responses to d event:

Post a Comment